Commis Chef Jobs In Elmers End
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They appear in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Elmers End
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow whatever instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Elmers End
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The feat to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online