Commis Chef Jobs In East Dulwich
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to encroachment their culinary knowledge and skills. They play various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In East Dulwich
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be clever to follow whatever instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In East Dulwich
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for outstretched periods.
- The deed to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online