Commis Chef Jobs In Earlsfield
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They proceed various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Earlsfield
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the overseer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skilled to follow everything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Earlsfield
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the overseer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for lengthy periods.
- The endowment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online