Commis Chef Jobs In Dulwich
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They feat various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Dulwich
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put stirring to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities adjoin informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should stir uphill opinion excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow anything instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Dulwich
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for extended periods.
- The skill to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online