Commis Chef Jobs In Dartmouth Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They do its stuff various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Dartmouth Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count up informing the overseer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow anything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Dartmouth Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online