Commis Chef Jobs In Dalston
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to press on their culinary knowledge and skills. They play in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Dalston
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the officer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow everything instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Dalston
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for outstretched periods.
- The realization to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online