Commis Chef Jobs In Cubitt Town
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to early payment their culinary knowledge and skills. They play a role various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Cubitt Town
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tote up informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should whisk excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow everything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Cubitt Town
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online