Commis Chef Jobs In Crouch End
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in commercial kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They put it on various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Crouch End
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should toss around excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Crouch End
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for Elongated periods.
- The endowment to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online