Commis Chef Jobs In Creekmouth
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to move forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretense various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Creekmouth
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities include informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow everything instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Creekmouth
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The execution to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online