Commis Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They feat various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put taking place to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities augment informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow whatever instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for Elongated periods.
- The completion to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online