Commis Chef Jobs In Coney Hall
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in trailer kitchens to develop their culinary knowledge and skills. They put on an act various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Coney Hall
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put in the works to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should toss around excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skillful to follow everything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Coney Hall
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for extended periods.
- The deed to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online