Commis Chef Jobs In Collier’s Wood
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in commercial kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They feign various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Collier’s Wood
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities attach informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow whatever instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Collier’s Wood
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The skill to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online