Commis Chef Jobs In Coldharbour
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in trailer kitchens to go forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretend various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Coldharbour
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add together informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow whatever instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Coldharbour
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for extended periods.
- The realization to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online