Commis Chef Jobs In Churchill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in commercial kitchens to go ahead their culinary knowledge and skills. They produce a result various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Churchill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities intensify informing the overseer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should stir uphill opinion excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be accomplished to follow whatever instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Churchill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of vary meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for extended periods.
- The feat to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online