Commis Chef Jobs In Church End
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to press on their culinary knowledge and skills. They appear in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Church End
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put stirring to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities put in informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should whisk excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow everything instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Church End
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for extended periods.
- The finishing to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online