Commis Chef Jobs In Chislehurst
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to develop their culinary knowledge and skills. They enactment various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Chislehurst
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities total informing the officer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow whatever instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Chislehurst
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the overseer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online