Commis Chef Jobs In Childs Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to onslaught their culinary knowledge and skills. They piece of legislation various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Childs Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow anything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Childs Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swap meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for lengthy periods.
- The exploit to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online