Commis Chef Jobs In Chigwell
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to enhancement their culinary knowledge and skills. They measure various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Chigwell
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the officer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should disquiet excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skilled to follow everything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Chigwell
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for outstretched periods.
- The triumph to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online