Commis Chef Jobs In Chadwell Heath
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in public notice kitchens to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Chadwell Heath
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow anything instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Chadwell Heath
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for lengthy periods.
- The expertise to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online