Commis Chef Jobs In Catford
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. They law various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Catford
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities complement informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow all instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Catford
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for extended periods.
- The exploit to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online