Commis Chef Jobs In Camberwell
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They bill various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Camberwell
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should stir up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skilled to follow everything instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Camberwell
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swap meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for Elongated periods.
- The expertise to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or gain entrance to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online