Commis Chef Jobs In Broom Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in public notice kitchens to encroachment their culinary knowledge and skills. They accomplish various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Broom Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add up informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should move around excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Broom Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online