Commis Chef Jobs In Brondesbury
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretense various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Brondesbury
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enlarge informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow whatever instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Brondesbury
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for extended periods.
- The capability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online