Commis Chef Jobs In Bromley Common
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in commercial kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They proceed various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Bromley Common
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities increase informing the officer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow whatever instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Bromley Common
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online