Commis Chef Jobs In Brockley
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in announcement kitchens to development their culinary knowledge and skills. They ham it up various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Brockley
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities adjoin informing the overseer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should campaign excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skillful to follow whatever instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Brockley
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for lengthy periods.
- The triumph to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online