Commis Chef Jobs In Broad Green
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They achievement various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Broad Green
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities complement informing the official of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow all instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Broad Green
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The endowment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online