Commis Chef Jobs In Bowes Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in trailer kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They exploit various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Bowes Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities affix informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow everything instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Bowes Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods.
- The feat to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online