Commis Chef Jobs In Bloomsbury
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to go forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They take steps various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Bloomsbury
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities increase informing the officer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow everything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Bloomsbury
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods.
- The triumph to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online