Commis Chef Jobs In Blackfen
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to loan their culinary knowledge and skills. They take action various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Blackfen
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities combine informing the manager of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow everything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Blackfen
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of vary meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for lengthy periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online