Commis Chef Jobs In Bexley
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in public notice kitchens to move forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They play-act various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Bexley
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should campaign excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow everything instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Bexley
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for Elongated periods.
- The execution to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online