Commis Chef Jobs In Bethnal Green
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in trailer kitchens to onslaught their culinary knowledge and skills. They fake various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Bethnal Green
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put occurring to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities affix informing the officer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow whatever instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Bethnal Green
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The ability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online