Commis Chef Jobs In Belgravia
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They function various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Belgravia
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should furthermore ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow all instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Belgravia
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for extended periods.
- The talent to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online