Commis Chef Jobs In Beckenham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to onslaught their culinary knowledge and skills. They law various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Beckenham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities attach informing the overseer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be nimble to follow all instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Beckenham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for Elongated periods.
- The capability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online