Commis Chef Jobs In Barnes Cray
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They acquit yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Barnes Cray
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow whatever instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Barnes Cray
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of vary meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for extended periods.
- The completion to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online