Commis Chef Jobs In Barnehurst
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in public notice kitchens to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretense various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Barnehurst
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be adept to follow all instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Barnehurst
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for outstretched periods.
- The skill to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online