Commis Chef Jobs In Barking
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in announcement kitchens to improvement their culinary knowledge and skills. They discharge duty various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Barking
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should excite excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be nimble to follow anything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Barking
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for extended periods.
- The capability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online