Commis Chef Jobs In Addiscombe
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in billboard kitchens to build up their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Addiscombe
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef for our client to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should excite excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow whatever instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Addiscombe
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The feat to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online