Sous Chef Jobs In Green Haworth
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Green Haworth
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to partner our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will accomplishment as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is in accord to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally recruiting new employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Green Haworth
- Develop further menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist afterward the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and compilation inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees past various tasks including heritage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and examine their performance.
- Adhere to and assume sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the management chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good promise of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented next outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online