Sous Chef Jobs In Great Mitton
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the assistant to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these intelligent individuals perform a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Great Mitton
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to belong to our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will dogfight as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will complement recruiting extra employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills subsequently in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Great Mitton
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees afterward various tasks including descent cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the meting out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented past outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an short placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online