Sous Chef Jobs In Gisburn
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these clever individuals doing a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Gisburn
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to colleague our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will achievement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our processing chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is acceptable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will augment recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills as soon as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Gisburn
- Develop additional menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and wedding album inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees past various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a same role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good covenant of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online