Sous Chef Jobs In Fence
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals action a range of duties including planning menus, training new staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Fence
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to join our competent kitchen team. In this position, you will engagement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our presidency chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is enjoyable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will include recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the same way as in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Fence
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist when the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen events operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide hold to junior kitchen employees afterward various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and agree to sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented afterward outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online