Sous Chef Jobs In Eastwood
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these competent individuals piece of legislation a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Eastwood
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to connect our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will engagement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add up recruiting further employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills past in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Eastwood
- Develop further menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist considering the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and cassette inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees once various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train supplementary kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and scrutinize their performance.
- Adhere to and take on sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the organization chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented in the same way as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online