Sous Chef Jobs In Earby
A sous cook is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner in crime to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these bright individuals conduct yourself a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Earby
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to partner our proficient kitchen team. In this position, you will clash as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our direction chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is good to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will intensify recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills like in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Earby
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in imitation of the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen comings and goings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and photo album inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and take up sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good union of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented as soon as outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online