Sous Chef Jobs In Dunnockshaw
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals function a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Dunnockshaw
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to colleague our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will engagement as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our executive chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is satisfying to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will append recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing additional menu options. You should have excellent communication skills bearing in mind in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Dunnockshaw
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen deeds operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order additional supplies.
- Provide sustain to junior kitchen employees taking into consideration various tasks including origin cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and study their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the running chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good deal of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented subsequent to outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online