Sous Chef Jobs In Downham
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the co-conspirator to the head chef or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals play a role a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Downham
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to associate our intelligent kitchen team. In this position, you will battle as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our admin chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is to your liking to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will tally recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills later than in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Downham
- Develop supplementary menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist like the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and CD inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees later various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train extra kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and probe their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented when outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online