Sous Chef Jobs In Cribden Side
A sous cook is held responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these talented individuals put on an act a range of duties including planning menus, training other staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Cribden Side
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to link our gifted kitchen team. In this position, you will encounter as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasurable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will increase recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing other menu options. You should have excellent communication skills in the ventilate of in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Cribden Side
- Develop new menu options based upon seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist similar to the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and autograph album inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train additional kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and approve sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the admin chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented bearing in mind outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online