Sous Chef Jobs In Cornholme
A sous cook is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these proficient individuals show a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Cornholme
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to colleague our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will deed as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our government chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is comfortable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will add together recruiting additional employees, responding to customer issues, and developing further menu options. You should have excellent communication skills taking into account in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Cornholme
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist taking into consideration the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen happenings operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and cassette inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide retain to junior kitchen employees considering various tasks including parentage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and explore their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the doling out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good concurrence of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented like outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online