Sous Chef Jobs In Colne
A sous chef is answerable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the accomplice to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these skilled individuals con a range of duties including planning menus, training further staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Colne
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to member our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will conflict as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our dealing out chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is enjoyable to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will enlarge recruiting other employees, responding to customer issues, and developing new menu options. You should have excellent communication skills gone in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Colne
- Develop extra menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist later than the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen goings-on operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and folder inventory, and if necessary, order further supplies.
- Provide Keep to junior kitchen employees bearing in mind various tasks including stock cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and question their performance.
- Adhere to and espouse sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the supervision chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good conformity of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented taking into account outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online