Sous Chef Jobs In Cockden
A sous chef is liable for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these gifted individuals fake a range of duties including planning menus, training extra staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Cockden
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to member our clever kitchen team. In this position, you will warfare as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our management chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is pleasant to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will attach recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing supplementary menu options. You should have excellent communication skills considering in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Cockden
- Develop additional menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist as soon as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen actions operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and compilation inventory, and if necessary, order other supplies.
- Provide withhold to junior kitchen employees taking into account various tasks including pedigree cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train further kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and dissect their performance.
- Adhere to and embrace sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the giving out chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good arrangement of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented next outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online