Sous Chef Jobs In Cloughfold
A sous chef is blamed for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant kitchens. Known as the partner to the head cook or the head chef’s second in command, these adept individuals action a range of duties including planning menus, training additional staff, and recording inventory. Sous Chef Jobs In Cloughfold
Job Title: Sous Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BB11
Salary Rate: £11-£13 per hr
Our restaurant is searching for a creative and motivated sous chef to join our capable kitchen team. In this position, you will skirmish as the second in command in our kitchen, following and enforcing our processing chef’s requirements and guidelines. Our ideal candidate is a creative professional who is friendly to participate in creating delicious seasonal menus and meal designs.
Your duties will improve recruiting supplementary employees, responding to customer issues, and developing extra menu options. You should have excellent communication skills afterward in-depth knowledge of several cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and processes.
Responsibilities: Sous Chef Jobs In Cloughfold
- Develop other menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist in the same way as the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen endeavors operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and book inventory, and if necessary, order extra supplies.
- Provide maintain to junior kitchen employees behind various tasks including lineage cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train other kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and consider their performance.
- Adhere to and accept sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the government chef’s absence.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a thesame role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Good accord of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
- Teamwork-oriented afterward outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online